What to expect:
1. over 60 recipes:
• suitable for kitchen newbies and raw food beginners, as well as inspiration for well-versed raw foodies
• equipment is kept simple – almost all recipes can be made with a knife and a cutting board, or a blender
• the simple ingredients are mostly easy to get in any well-assorted supermarket or organic store
• every single recipe was tried and tested by me personally, and again and again edited, modified and improved
• Raw Food Self Made also contains exclusive recipes such as:
Very Berry Smoothie, Citrus Salad, Carrot Soup, Green Sushi, Variations of Chocolate and more
2.useful information and tutorials:
• Ingredients used in raw food cuisine
• Equipment for your raw food kitchen
• Soaking Nuts – why and how
• How to Sprout
• The best way to start your day
• What to eat when on the road
• One Day Raw Meal Plan for Summer
• One Day Raw Meal Plan for Winter
3. extra bonus points:
• The book is a pdf Version, for you to print out and store in a beautiful folder of your choice.
• Take notes on your print-outs, to calculate double or triple portions – for a party or to simply enjoy a LOT of chocolate pudding yourself .. that’s OK as well!
• Easily replace a page if it is soiled in the spur of your uncooking moment (instead of having a laptop covered in strawberry sauce … , or laminate them to stay clean all along the way.
• Use your print outs as a groceries list, and take the recipe page to the store instead of having to write it all down
• Each recipe is always on one page, so you won’t risk losing any part of it.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.