Here’s a quick and refreshing sweet treat to cool down on hot days! These delicious Frozen Yogurt Bites with raspberries are vegan and dairy-free, super tasty and incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch within minutes, freeze for a couple of hours and then dig in to satisfy any cravings for a cool and fruity dessert. You can use any fruit for this – the sweeter the fruit, the better!
Recipe: Raspberry FroYo Bites (raw vegan)
1 cup yogurt (I used coconut)
1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
1/2 TBSP maple syrup or another liquid sweetener
1/2 vanilla bean, seeds / or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Start by smashing the raspberries.
- In a bowl, combine them with the yogurt, maple syrup (or your preferred sweetener), and vanilla bean seeds (or vanilla extract).
- Stir everything together until well combined.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can either use a piping bag or simply spoon the mixture onto the parchment paper to create individual bite-sized portions, or slather the whole lot onto the parchment paper and slice once frozen.
- Place in the freezer and let your FroYo Bites freeze for 2 to 4 hours, or until they are firm and solid.
C = cup, 240 ml
1/2 C = half a cup, 120 ml or / TBSP
1/4 C = quarter of a cup, 60 ml or 4 TBSP
TBSP = table spoon, 15 ml or 3 tsp
tsp = tea spoon, 5 ml
“soft dates” = medjool are usually best. If necessary, soak briefly and drain. The soaking water is super sweet by the way!